blob: 29e2c98f42d8646361221b95c01a599263b06d0d (plain
Introduction to filesharing
Your account at [[!template id=realm]] provides access to file shares. Some
personal shares and some shares common to the groups you are member of.
Access from Macintosh
- Change to the application "Finder" (switch to the desktop)
- Choose "Go" from the menu, and then "Connect to server..." at the bottom
- Type in the server address [[!template id=filehost]]
- Provide your username and password
- Choose the file shares to use
Access from Windows
- Download and install the application WinSCP
- Start the application "WinSCP"
- Type in the server address [[!template id=filehost]], and
your username and password
- Work only in the supfolders containing normal documents!
/!\ Contact your technicians if you need access to shared documents from
Windows, as it requires a few adjustments on the server.