blob: 9f6c9bd5b09454e8a038765da5205e260dbbf3c3 (plain
Pending tasks for website editing
Several Micropub services exist.
None of them however fit our needs
- Free Software
- Sensible for self-hosting
- Reasonably security (excludes PHP code)
- Reasonably memory-efficient (excludes Java and Scala code)
- Reasonably decentral (excludes Go code)
- Reasonable to package (excludes Swift and Elixir code)
- Content stored in git (SQL used only for caching if at all)
- Content format is Markdown (preferably CommonMark)
- must support article posts
- must support updating existing posts
Develop server from scratch
We will create a proxy service from scratch,
using indieweb and git2.
Several Micropub clients exist.
The most promising is Indigenous.
Unfortunately the desktop flavor is implemented on top of Electron,
which is unlikely to ever be packaged in Debian.
Develop client from scratch
Maybe create a desktop client from scratch,
using indieweb and either tauri or millennium.