|author||Jonas Smedegaard <firstname.lastname@example.org>||2016-08-08 18:05:17 +0200|
|committer||Jonas Smedegaard <email@example.com>||2016-08-08 18:05:27 +0200|
Restructure to new file naming convention. Drop doc/use.md covered by USE.md (was doc/setup.md).
|-rw-r--r--||README.md (renamed from doc/intro.md)||0|
|-rw-r--r--||USE.md (renamed from doc/setup.md)||0|
3 files changed, 0 insertions, 25 deletions
diff --git a/doc/use.md b/doc/use.md
deleted file mode 100644
@@ -1,25 +0,0 @@
-# Introduction to filesharing
-Your account at [[!template id=realm]] provides access to file shares. Some
-personal shares and some shares common to the groups you are member of.
-## Access from Macintosh
- 1. Change to the application "Finder" (switch to the desktop)
- 2. Choose "Go" from the menu, and then "Connect to server..." at the bottom
- 3. Type in the server address **[[!template id=filehost]]**
- 3. Provide your username and password
- 4. Choose the file shares to use
-## Access from Windows
- 1. Download and install the application [WinSCP](http://winscp.net/)
- 2. Start the application "WinSCP"
- 3. Type in the server address **[[!template id=filehost]]**, and
- your username and password
- 4. Work only in the supfolders containing normal documents!
-/!\ Contact your technicians if you need access to **shared** documents from
-Windows, as it requires a few adjustments on the server.